Tuesday 30 July 2013


Hi followers, here are some of the Maths song I have created with my classes over the last two years.
The Polar Bear Length song was a great way to wrap up our unit on length. It was based on the things the children found out about the length of a polar bear. Great fun! (2012)

Stack Slide or Roll is a song based on what the children found out about they way 3D objects move. This one you can dance to. Enjoy! (2013)
There are more Maths song on my Youtube Channel. (The Friends of 10, The Dinosaur Number Conservation Song, Come on and Meet the Shapes.) So check them out!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCImSxYV3FEQ-skkY67kFcxw/videos

I had a great time this afternoon at the Early Years Teach meet. So many great ideas about using different apps and other forms of technology in the classroom. I can't wait to try some of them out!