Saturday 23 January 2016

Rocking Dan Teaching Man's fun Skype Sing along with 1st grade Class in Delaware

I had a fantastic time singing along with and reading to Cindy Price's (Mrs Price's Kingergators Blog)  wonderful 1st grade class in Delaware, USA via Skype from Sydney, Australia on Friday afternoon (Saturday morning for me). The distance from Sydney to Delaware is 9854 Miles or 15858 km so the music had to travel a long way!




The kids were great. I loved their singing, actions and all round enthusiasm for music and learning. They had so many interesting and thoughtful questions for me about Australia and I learnt a lot about Delaware and the USA from them as well.  I even got to give out some Class Dojo points from halfway around the world!  It was an amazing experience.

The Songs we sung were "What makes a good friend?", "The friends of 10", and "Let's make a pizza".

"What makes a good friend?"

"The friends of 10"
 Thanks for having me in your class Cindy, your kids totally rock! I had such a fun time!

If any other teachers in the USA or any other part of the world wants me to Skype with their class for a sing along then send me a message on Facebook Rocking Dan Teaching Man Facebook  or Twitter Rocking Dan Teaching Man Twitter and I am sure we could work out a time!

Make sure you check out my YouTube channel and click subscribe.
Rocking Dan Teaching Man's YouTube channel

Here is a link to Cindy's blog http://mrspriceskindergators.blogspot.com  She is a wonderful teacher and her blog has so many fantastic ideas about teaching and learning.

Until next time, keep rocking,

Rocking Dan Teaching Man